A tutorial video is one that explains a process, imparts knowledge, explains a concept, or shows how to do something. Creating instructional videos isn’t just for professionals, at least not anymore. Anyone, regardless of industry, can create tutorial videos. However, no matter who is creating the video, the final outcome should come across as being professional. For that reason, you may need to use a video production company Denver located, especially, if you operate from that area.
Types of Videos
Here are some examples of videos you can have produced for you:
- Video tutorial:This is the reference teaching method for explaining an operation or providing step-by-step instructions. Tutorial videos can be hours long and can cover several topics through different teaching practices. The title of the video often begins with “How to…” or [Tutorial] or [Tutorial]. The most effective of them are carefully planned and they have a professional touch. Due to the popularity of the genre, we now tend to call all videos that teach a subject “tutorial videos”.
- Short video:These are educational videos of a few tens of seconds that focus on unique information. They are generally aimed at heavy consumers of media whose attention span is known to be short. They are also aimed at people with short attention spans.
- Training video: The training videos are designed to improve the skills of your employees in the workplace. Companies often create these online training videos to cover people-to-people topics, like compliance and harassment risk training, or work-related topics, like hardware and software training. Their content features real people to make the situations more real between the trainer and the employees being trained. These can be interactive videos that are often part of a larger training program.
- Explanatory video: Explainer videos are short videos, usually two minutes or less, that explain a business concept or product in a fun and visual way. They often use simple animations to explain a topic, product, or service. Explainer videos transform complex ideas into easy-to-digest content.
- Video presentation: Recording a presentation is a convenient way to make it easier to broadcast to a wider audience, such as people who weren’t able to attend an event. For those who were present, it is also a way to review and reclaim its content. A simple method is to record the audio of a presentation. If you want to make a more complete video, it is possible to mix the PowerPoint slides, the sound, and the video of the presenter. Recording a lecture or presentation tends to be longer than a video tutorial because it presents more complex concepts and in greater depth. The final video is therefore long to watch and requires a higher level of concentration from the audience.
When you start making a tutorial video for the first time, you are likely to reproduce errors that have already been reported by other users. To prevent this from happening, you need to know your audience, use the services of a video production team to make it look professional, and prepare the material prior to having the video created.