Blending form with function, Minitecaluminum extrusions are versatile structural components designed to support, protect, and optimize machinery in a wide variety of commercial applications.
Minitec T-slotted aluminum extrusions are welded together to create structures that maximize functionality while minimizing weight. By allowing engineers to cut costly materials by 50% or more, Minitecaluminum extrusions have a low impact on budgets without sacrificing the strength of standard metal.
Advantages of Minitec T-Slotted profiles:
Minitec T-slotted profiles are smooth on one side and have a pattern of staggered square holes along the side which creates a slot for mounting. Since they are slotted, there is adequate space for adding fasteners or hook-and-loop type material to secure the product being held. The pattern of holes also provides a way to easily attach multiple pieces together using clamps, screws, bolts, snap hooks, etc. Minitecaluminum profiles are offered in three different standard sizes:
– Minitec80 : 80 mm wide, 1.5 mm thick – Minitec 100 : 100 mm wide, 2.0 mm thick – Minitec 200 : 200 mm wide, 3.2 mm thick Minitec T-slot aluminum extrusions are produced in standard sizes of 20 to 500 millimeters length with the larger extrusions available in cut-to-length formats. However, custom sizes and other modifications such as flanges can be created by Minitec’s technical team .
Minitecaluminum extrusions are commonly used in the following industries/applications:
Wind Energy – Infrastructure for Lifting Devices – Automotive Manufacturing – Greenhouse Construction – Gondolas – Shipping and Storage Containers – Electrical and Computer Equipment Enclosures
Construction – Optical Equipment Enclosures – Shop-Floor Work Stations
Minitecaluminum extrusions offer the following design and material benefits:
– Lightweight: Minitec T-slot aluminum extrusions weigh up to 50% less than traditional materials, while still maintaining structural integrity – Durable: Minitec T-slotted aluminum extrusions are 100% recyclable and have long service lives
– Customizable: Minitec T-slot aluminum extrusions can be modified to suit a variety of specifications, including custom widths, thicknesses, and lengths.
– Flexible: Minitec T-slot aluminum extrusions can be supplied in standard sizes or cut to length to accommodate almost any project requirement .
– Versatile: Minitecaluminum extrusions can be used to support, protect, and optimize machinery in a wide range of commercial applications.
Minitec T-slot aluminum extrusions are made from 99.7% pure aluminum. They are 100% recyclable and have high fatigue resistance, which makes them suitable for use in a wide variety of applications. Minitec profiles can be easily cut and drilled, and just as easily reassembled, making them extremely versatile .
Minitec T-slotted aluminum extrusions are used throughout any industry where lightweight, durable structures and components need to support, protect, and optimize machinery. They provide options for customizing the structure of the product based upon the specific needs of each customer. Minitec T-slot aluminum extrusions are lightweight and easy to work with, making them a perfect fit for applications in which cost effectiveness and ease of use matter most.
For more information about Minitec Profile Systems and T-slotted Aluminum framing, contact a supplier in your area to customize, and purchase your framing system.